- Over the past couple of decades, there has been a significant proliferation of novel technical procedures established in every area of actuarial science.
- While it is impossible to demonstrate that these procedures provide more accurate results in every case, there is no doubt that they provide a considerably wider range of useful information compared to decades old classical procedures.
- In view of legislative initiatives such as Sarbanes-Oxley, increasingly technical minded managers do require comprehensive results that can only be obtained from these new procedures.
- At Wisconsin Actuarial Consultants, LLC, we have established a market niche implementing these procedures. We are versed in both classical and modern procedures, and have the judgment necessary to determine which techniques are best suited for a particular project.
- Our clients often request that we provide reports based on primarily cutting-edge procedures, but complemented with results obtained from classical techniques.